Please Enjoy These Works Submitted by Visitors to Our Website!
Scroll to the bottom to see how you can submit artwork.
Our first submissions to our “Art of Quarantine” project are from Sean Marvel.
Sean was born and raised in Seaford, moved away, then came back after retirement. He picked up drawing zentangle patterns and illustrations several years ago. In addition to drawing, he enjoys Bible study, reading, and look forward to the resumption of the Seaford Historical Societies activities.
Donating ORIGINAL ARTWORK to the the Seaford Historical Society
All submissions must include the artist’s name, age, telephone number, and email address.
A brief biography of the artist and a few words about the work are appreciated.
Please note the terms and conditions below.
Electronic submissions can be sent to
Physical objects, and electronic works saved to a portable storage device, may be mailed to:
Seaford Museum, 203 High Street, Seaford, DE 19973
The mission of the Seaford Historical Society is to “Preserve, Protect, and Present the history of the Seaford Community.” As part of this mission, we are accepting original works of art that reflect our commuity and our times. The following terms apply to all submissions:
- You must be at least 18 to submit your work. Works by artists under 18 must be submitted with parental permission.
- The Seaford Historical Society reserves the right to control which works will be accepted and may reject submissions for any reason.
- Physical objects will become the sole property of the Seaford Historical Society.
- Donors of physical objects will be contacted about completing a Certificate of Gift
- The Seaford Historical Society may use images and descriptions of all submissions for any purpose related to the society.
- The Seaford Historical Society has sole authority concerning the manner and duration of storage, the method of display, and disposition of all submissions.