Governor Ross Mansion is Closed for renovations
during the Fall and Winter 2023
We anticipate reopening in Spring 2024
Tours of the Seaford Museum are Available.
Make the History of Seaford Come Alive!
Bring your school group to the historic Governor Ross Mansion and the wonderful Seaford Museum!
- All tours:
- Aligned to Delaware State Standards
- Hands-on Activities
- Ross Mansion and grounds:
- Learn about life in the Victorian era
- Visit an 1850’s Italianate mansion and an original slave/tenant quarter
- Meet docents in period costume
- The Seaford Museum
- Trace our town’s history from the Native Americans to today
- Many interactive displays
- Explore the 1935 Seaford Post Office
Packages for All Grade Levels
K-2 Then-and-Now at Ross Mansion and grounds LEARN MORE
3-5 Half-Day at Ross Mansion OR Seaford Museum LEARN MORE
4-12 All-Day at Ross Mansion AND Seaford Museum LEARN MORE
6-12 All-Day at Ross Mansion and grounds LEARN MORE
Do Your Students want to be More Involved?
The Education Department also sponsors a Youth Volunteer Program which begins in fifth grade. LEARN MORE