Make the History of Seaford Come Alive!
Bring your school group to the historic Governor Ross Mansion and the wonderful Seaford Museum!
- All tours:
- Aligned to Delaware State Standards
- Hands-on Activities
- Ross Mansion and grounds:
- Learn about life in the Victorian era
- Visit an 1850’s Italianate mansion and an original slave/tenant quarter
- Meet docents in period costume
- The Seaford Museum
- Trace our town’s history from the Native Americans to today
- Many interactive displays
- Explore the 1935 Seaford Post Office
Packages for All Grade Levels
K-2 Then-and-Now at Ross Mansion and grounds LEARN MORE
3-5 Half-Day at Ross Mansion OR Seaford Museum LEARN MORE
4-12 All-Day at Ross Mansion AND Seaford Museum LEARN MORE
6-12 All-Day at Ross Mansion and grounds LEARN MORE
Do Your Students want to be More Involved?
The Education Department also sponsors a Youth Volunteer Program which begins in fifth grade. LEARN MORE