We’d Love to Have You Join Our Team!
Seaford Historical Society volunteers make all the difference. From greeting visitors at Ross Mansion or the Seaford Museum, to party planning, to minor repairs, to lawn clean up and more, we have plenty of opportunities for people who want to volunteer a little … or a lot. Volunteers are not required to be members of the Seaford Historical Society.
Are you in Middle School or High School? Become a YOUTH VOLUNTEER.
Areas always in need of volunteers are:
- Historical Society Librarian (see below)
- Mansion and Museum Guides and Greeters
- Buildings and Grounds Maintenance
- Education Outreach and School Tours
- Special Events (e.g., Teas, Victorian Christmas, Fall Festival, etc.)
We are proud of what we have accomplished to date, but we can always use your help, your talents, and your enthusiasm! Please complete the contact form on this page or call the society’s office (302-628-9828) to volunteer and help out wherever you can.