OPENING IN 2019
The Seaford Historical Society broke ground for the new community event center on July 31 and construction began a week later. The construction is moving along on schedule and the new venue is scheduled to be completed approximately January 29, 2019.
The new Ross Station at the Governor Ross Plantation will provide the entire region with:
- * Space for educational activities and exhibits for the SHS teaching and mentoring programs for children, students, seniors, and the general public.
- * A venue for society functions, business retreats, weddings, history conferences, expositions, and other community events.
- * A welcome center with rest room facilities to accommodate bus tours and groups.
- * Increased tours of the Ross Mansion, grounds, slave quarters, and the historic setting that the Plantation provides.
- * Outdoor settings for use with tents, for photography and the opportunity to enjoy the lovely Plantation grounds.
We are currently accepting rental requests for 2019 and later. If you are interested in obtaining rental information, please check out our Rentals page. We are also on WeddingWire.com.